Weetabix Breakfast Scramble
- Makes: 1
- Takes: 10 minutes
Made with Weetabix
- 1/2 cup chopped vegetables
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Weetabix biscuit
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray and place over medium heat. Add the chopped vegetables and sauté, 3-5 minutes, until tender. Remove to a cereal bowl.
- Add the butter to the pan and, once melted, crack the egg into it. Cook 2 minutes, then flip and cook 1 minute more so that the whites are set but the yolk will be runny.
- While the egg cooks, break up the Weetabix biscuit and add to the bowl of vegetables along with the nutritional yeast.
- When the egg is done cooking, transfer it to the Weetabix-vegetable bowl and mash everything together with a fork. Season with pepper.